Rent a Car in Austria
Austria is a picturesque, mountainous country situated in the in the centre of Europe. Car travel allows you to experience the full might of the Alps. It is very easy to rent a car in Austria and this allows you to set the pace of your voyage.
Austria is situated in the Alps, hence it is the perfect place to experience mountain life. This is a country with a long and very interesting history because at one point of the time the Austrian Empire was one of the most powerful empires in the world. Enjoy the curvy roads, which add excitement to the whole mountains experience. But do not worry, there is more to see in Austria then just the Alps. Explore the country which gave us Mozart, Haydn, Strauss and many more artists that have had a big impact on the world history. Hire a car in Austria and visit the historical cities of Vienna, Salzburg and others. Soak up the culture of Austria and learn more about the history of this great country and its people. A vacation in Austria is an excellent possibility to unwind and acquire new impressions.
Car Rental in Austria overview
Road conditions in Austria are excellent which makes the traveling even easier. Car rental in Austria is an easy accessible service and widely popular. Traveling by car allows you to have a much bigger impact on how you spend your time in Austria. Here are some useful tips about car travel in Austria:
- As in most part of Europe driving is done on the right side of the road
- Seat belts are compulsory everywhere
- The maximum speed on the highway is 130km/h, on an open road – 100km/h
- To use the highways you must purchase a highway tax sticker (vignette)
- Allowed blood alcohol limit is 0.5 milligrams of alcohol per milliliter
- Speed and traffic violations are subject to fines on the spot
Austria can offer something for everyone. Give yourself a push, rent a car in Austria and let your imagination lead you.